WANTED: LOOKING FOR AFS OR CCW

BlkMamba2089

Established Member
Looking for a set of AFS OR CCW wheels classic or LM20. Tried reaching out to AFS by email, has not gotten me anywhere, they don’t respond. Switching to the used department at this point.

17x9 and 17x10.5 are preferred but open to just about anything, 18 inch is fine. Just rims no tires is fine. Or both.

Please let me know when you have! Outside of Philadelphia PA. Will travel A state or two or pay shipping for the right set

THANK YOU!

BlkMamba2089

Established Member
I go to NY once a week, I would be open to just about any Forged wheels, or some bbs, would be open to some after market wheels depending on model and price, just can’t say I’d take any, thanks

oh3redfiresvt

Established Member
I go to NY once a week, I would be open to just about any Forged wheels, or some bbs, would be open to some after market wheels depending on model and price, just can’t say I’d take any, thanks

I have a set of 18x9 18x10.5 rovos Durban’s with tires . They have around 600 miles on them , nearly perfect condition. Only selling them because I finally got a set of afs wheels. Looking to get $1400

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OSU34

Established Member
I have a set of brushed silver CCW SP540s in good condition. Come with tires. Willing to cut you a deal since it’s a hassle to ship. Send me a PM if interested.
IMG_3463.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

OSU34

Established Member
Yes, they are 18s. Made specifically for our terminators with IRS & a bit brake cut (I run Wilwoods). With is 18x9 & 18x11

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

twisted03snake

Established Member
There’s a few sets of forged wheels for sale in the wheel tire section on here. Couple sets of 18’s and a set of 17’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread