Looking for a Twin Screw supercharger

Monsterkobra

Established Member
I'm looking for a used twin screw supercharger kit for a 94-95 mustang gt. It's been almost a year since I bought my mustang and it's great(apart from being an auto) but now I'm looking to get a little boost in my mustang's life. That's why I'm looking for a supercharger. I would like a kenne bell but if there are any other brands any knows of that would be good too. I'm only looking to spend about $2700. I don't need to the entire kit because I plan on buying bigger upgrade parts but what I really need is the most important bit, the supercharger itself. So someone help please. If anyone has a supercharger that fits the description and you're willing to part with it please post it here and if you know where I can find a used one in my price range link it here.
I know there are Vortechs and prochargers but I'm not interested. but I'm also open to Eaton m112's

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
but I'm also open to Eaton m112's
ok, i'll bite. i have an Eaton FS which would include intake tube and poss TB and Plenum (depending if buddy needs the last two parts for his build starting this week). shoot me a pm and we'll talk.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Buddy did same conversion. Said definitely was a CHORE! And, yes, ridiculous power.

Monsterkobra

Established Member
Buddy did same conversion. Said definitely was a CHORE! And, yes, ridiculous power.

Well is the power worth the extra effort? Because if it isn't I'll just try to save up some more money to get a kenne bell after I start school

Users who are viewing this thread