Looking for a Snr. business analyst

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
I have gotten the budget to hire another Snr business analyst for my team. HQ's are located in Herndon but depending on the project and your preference, you may either be at the Fairfax, DC, Reston or Alexandria site.

Description:
Senior level business analyst needed.
Looking for minimum of 6 years of business analyst experience working at one of the following companies:
CGI, IBM, SRA, IBM, PwC, BearingPoint, EDS, PEC, AMS, SI, Booz, etc.

Must have skills:
- Requirements gathering
- Client workgroup facilitation

Desired:
- Functional lead experience for a 2-4 person team
- Understanding of Java and XML

If anyone is interested or might know someone who could be a good fit for the position, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
I guess everyone likes their current jobs... I'll bump it anyway

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Ill do it. I need $250K a company paid Z06 and a very hot chick for an assistant, a private office with a kegarator and stripper pole. Im good at gathering requirements, I facilitate client workgroups all day long for free right now. Im very bossy, I Love coffee (JAVA) The only problem is that I have Sirius and not XML.

Last edited:

wheelhopper

Established Member
I am have the same skills as F8LBITEva, except I also have SRA (straight rear axle) experience, and will do it for $240K a year.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
I guess everyone likes their current jobs... I'll bump it anyway

hi guys, is this for real? if so, I'm Diane, Ken's girlfriend. I'm a Technical Recruiter for Booz Allen Hamilton and have about 6 people I could send you. Let me know the full details of your Business Analyst req so that I can get the right people to you. Incindentally, none of them require a Z06 or a stripper pole (giggle)

In the meantime, looking forward to driving fast with you guys on the Cotocton mountain cruise.

Later
Di

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Ill do it. I need $250K a company paid Z06 and a very hot chick for an assistant, a private office with a kegarator and stripper pole. Im good at gathering requirements, I facilitate client workgroups all day long for free right now. Im very bossy, I Love coffee (JAVA) The only problem is that I have Sirius and not XML.

:lol: how long did it take you to come up with that one? Well done sir..well done.
Unfortunately, because you have originally decided to choose Sirius instead of XML, this disqualifies you as a potential candidate. However, we appreciate your application and will keep it on file for one year in case other potential positions become available that match your particular skill set. Again, thank you for applying to Paul & Co

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
I am have the same skills as F8LBITEva, except I also have SRA (straight rear axle) experience, and will do it for $240K a year.

Hmmmm.... more experience than Jose AND cheaper by $10k?!?! What's the catch?

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
hi guys, is this for real? if so, I'm Diane, Ken's girlfriend. I'm a Technical Recruiter for Booz Allen Hamilton and have about 6 people I could send you. Let me know the full details of your Business Analyst req so that I can get the right people to you. Incindentally, none of them require a Z06 or a stripper pole (giggle)

In the meantime, looking forward to driving fast with you guys on the Cotocton mountain cruise.

Later
Di

PM sent!

Users who are viewing this thread