Looking for a new boss in the Chicago area

NightTrain1584

Established Member
this is pretty cut and dry im looking for a bosss in the chicago area and well i cant seem to find any. so... some help would be awesome.

sprint200

Established Member
You do know that you can buy from any dealership in the country and have it "drop shipped" to a dealer near you?

I know of a CO Boss w/Recaro option that has just been serialized recently. It's not too late to work a deal with them for a courtesy delivery. They are asking MSRP.

BOOSTD5.4

Established Member
You do know that you can buy from any dealership in the country and have it "drop shipped" to a dealer near you?

I know of a CO Boss w/Recaro option that has just been serialized recently. It's not too late to work a deal with them for a courtesy delivery. They are asking MSRP.

Please explain the drop ship...... I have one in FL and have to arrainge extra shipping to me.....

OP, look on ebay, their are several within driving distance to you.... One in MN, and Western NY.

Mike

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Please explain the drop ship...... I have one in FL and have to arrange extra shipping to me.....

Mike

If the car has NOT been built yet, the dealer you are buying the car from can have Ford ship it to your local dealer, you would pay the selling dealer and do all the paperwork thru them, but they would never see or set hands on the car.

It's called a "courtesy delivery", and is a Ford program. The dealer should know all about this.

This is how I'm getting mine, from a dealer in the south, and delivered here to central Mass.

BTW, I see from your sig you finally found an R. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread