Looking For A Meet

Cdshivers

Same here. I keep running into meets with drama and ricers. They don't want to talk about their cars and they keep them closed up like they are at a race or have something secret on their stock lowered Hondas. I miss going to LACR because it was close. I should go to Irwindale. Thank you for the invite. I may have to take you up on it sometime. My girlfriend and I are both into cars and just want to find something laid back and friendly.

Sent from my SM-G900T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I haven't read this whole thread, however I've been going to South OC Cars and Coffee and there's everything old and new, custom to original. I'm talking 400-500 cars of every variety every Saturday morning from 7-9am. Check it out on Facebook for directions/videos/pics/rules etc. All they ask is no showboating or you will be banned.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Nick01cobra

Established Member
I would like to set something up this week in the Valley. Maybe in Northridge by the mall. Please let me know who would like to meet up or give me an idea of a better location. Mabe we can do Friday night after 6? Like I have said before in the past. I would like to meet some of you guys and check out your cars. I figure this should be a good day time and location.

Sent from my SM-G900T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Fontana drags both days this weekend... Test N Tune tomorrow and Street Legal Drags Sunday.

Anyone going?

grd951

Established Member
Ya no lie. I'm out in the IE and the OP says he's in the valley. Where you at DHG? I've been avoiding FFF, too hot and too many people. I'm slowly turning into a hermit the older I become.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in the ie are you? We have a group of guys that meet up on Saturday’s. Mostly just fox bodies and friends that kick it.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread