Looking For A Meet

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Every now and then she wakes up and makes a decent pass. I fixed my slipping belt issue so next time she'll be a full boost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
the thing i've noticed about fontana t&t days is that it gets so crowded it is difficult to get more than just one or two runs. one time we got there right at 7am but still couldnt make a pass until like 12noon.

but i would be down for some races if you guys get together

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
the thing i've noticed about fontana t&t days is that it gets so crowded it is difficult to get more than just one or two runs. one time we got there right at 7am but still couldnt make a pass until like 12noon.

But i would be down for some races if you guys get together

Tthe t/t days seem to be better than the street legal events... ive been to both and the t/t track prep seems to be better too?

Who knows.

Lets all meet up and do it end of July.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Kinda off subject, but I need to get my car smogged. It’s been past due from Jan and the cobra is sitting in the garage with expired tags. Just did the head gaskets and a few other things, but now I installed long tube headers. So, if someone can hook me up PM me. I'm in The IE

Thks

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Tthe t/t days seem to be better than the street legal events... ive been to both and the t/t track prep seems to be better too?

Who knows.

Lets all meet up and do it end of July.

That's true because I think it's $50 to race test n tune and only $20 for street legal events

Nick01cobra

Established Member
When I get back from my girlfriend and I's birthday trip to Vegas, who would like to meet up the next weekend? I'm thinking meet at a burger joint in the Valley. I want to meet and greet the members of this site. Everyone seems cool and it would be nice to put faces to screen names. Plus I would like to see your cars. Everyone talks about their cars and I can only picture them as being in nice condition and lots of power. Plus I would like to get some input on the mods that I have done to my car. I'm not one to really car about what people think, but it would be nice just to see what the members think of what I have done so far.

Sent from my SM-G900T using the svtperformance.com mobile app

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
We're down in Orange County and would love to do a monthly or so meet at our shop. Located right off where the 5 and 405 freeways meet

What's the name of the shop? Are you the owner? I work all over OC and I'm often in the area. Maybe I can come check out the shop and say hello.

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member
What's the name of the shop? Are you the owner? I work all over OC and I'm often in the area. Maybe I can come check out the shop and say hello.
crickets lol sup roy im frank lol met you with migs last week im the dude that is going to line up with you if my car is up and ready but probably till next friday

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
crickets lol sup roy im frank lol met you with migs last week im the dude that is going to line up with you if my car is up and ready but probably till next friday

What's up frank?? Did you get that line straightened out? If not this week we'll have to wait till August 4th.

wckdvnm

Established Member
What's up frank?? Did you get that line straightened out? If not this week we'll have to wait till August 4th.

Were you out driving the cobra last Friday Roy? I saw the back of a cobra in traffic leaking behind a van on the 10 and fourth by the mills. I was getting on the freeway but I lost the car in traffic. If not that means there's either a DSG or mineral gray cobra around here.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Were you out driving the cobra last Friday Roy? I saw the back of a cobra in traffic leaking behind a van on the 10 and fourth by the mills. I was getting on the freeway but I lost the car in traffic. If not that means there's either a DSG or mineral gray cobra around here.

That might have been me. I was in that area. Leaking? Mine doesn't leak..

snk8bte01

1320 HTFU
Established Member

chances are that august 4th will be best, Miggs is coming down to the OC to try and get those lines on this Saturday so we will go from there, I hope the issue is resolved this weekend miss my car and its only been 6 days since I drove it

Users who are viewing this thread