Looking for a good shop that can handle tuning a 2003 TT Cobra in AZ

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
What's up guys, I need some help. Like the title says I need to find a very good and reputable shop for tuning my twin turbo fully built 2003 cobra. A good ex military friend of mine is buying my car and moving to AZ soon. He nor I know anything around AZ and I'm concerned for the cars wellbeing. When he wants to turn up the boost and go in for a retune, if the guy doesn't know his shit it going to cause things to brake. The car has a ridiculous amount of money in it so I'm trusting you guys to lead him in the right direction, to a good shop with a great tuner. Thanks in advance for the help! I really appreciate it.
Here's some pics of the car, you guys over there will be seeing it soon.
20140811_212502_zpss7pkazbb.jpg

20150523_230332_zpsyoywpf1r.jpg

IMG_20130118_184918_zpse55ae183.jpg

Packerfan88

Established Member
lol don't go to keith at az dyne lol dude sucks, go to Devin at ADS in chandler or Bill at Arizona Elite Motorsports.

suicidekings

Garage Queen
Established Member
lol don't go to keith at az dyne lol dude sucks, go to Devin at ADS in chandler or Bill at Arizona Elite Motorsports.

lol. I think every single tuner out there has horror stories. I have heard my fair share of negative comments about the above 3 you have mentioned. I personally have had good luck with Keith, OP I would suggest speaking to each one personally and feeling each one out. Im farily certain you will be able to weed out certain people based on the impression you get from talking to them. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread