Looking for a Dyno/Tuner near Savannah Ga

Zacharyx

Established Member
you options that are closer are

Carter Racing, the tuner they had left and I am unsure who they have now not my first choice but they are in Savannah.

Unique Tuning, up in Hardeville ( 40 miles exactly from my driveway in Richmond Hill) Mike stay busy but does good work,

Brooks as stated before, I have nothing but good thing about him, and just had a friend pick his car up from there last week

Pro-Dyno is 4 hrs away but I make the drive because I trust Dan and

Kurgan has moved into GA as well

and in Jville there is Tony G who I am sure you can read about on your own, I have one friend who uses him but I never will again

I am sure I missed a few, I know the tuner from MPH is still around either GA or east AL I just don't know the shop name, and you can go a little farther into FL there is VMP and another 3 letter shop that I have nothing good to say about so I won't say anything

Zacharyx

Established Member
I am trying to put together a dyno day APR 30th ( at Unique) let me know if your interested

tistan

Established Member
and in Jville there is Tony G who I am sure you can read about on your own, I have one friend who uses him but I never will again

That would be me that is using Tony G, and he is tuning on a $15,000 engine for me. If you believe the bad internet stuff written about any tuner and parts store, you would never buy parts or tuning from any vendor. I was at Tony's shop 2 weeks ago getting a tune done, and I am happy with the results. The car that he was getting bad publicity about was at the shop with a kenne bell and compound boost twin turbo hellion kit on it. If all the stuff on the internet was true, there is no way in hell that car would still be at that shop.

Quick89

Established Member
Unique is Garbage! Has changed names a bunch of times cause they screw people over, I know first hand.
Carter Racing is Garbage! Way over priced with minimal knowledge/garbage tuning skills
HP in Florida..GARBAGE!!!!!!

As for the other shops, can't say much about them. I would use Mo's near ATL, cause most of the guys came from Modular Powerhouse (which was the greatest ever!), or Kurgan or Dan.

But Will, we already discussed this in Kuwait coming back from R&R. Mo's knows best. Jeff Harris FTW!!!!

prostkr

Established Member
That would be me that is using Tony G, and he is tuning on a $15,000 engine for me. If you believe the bad internet stuff written about any tuner and parts store, you would never buy parts or tuning from any vendor. I was at Tony's shop 2 weeks ago getting a tune done, and I am happy with the results. The car that he was getting bad publicity about was at the shop with a kenne bell and compound boost twin turbo hellion kit on it. If all the stuff on the internet was true, there is no way in hell that car would still be at that shop.

That car is not at Tonys shop. Tony closed his shop sold out and started completely over again (under the name Tuners inc.). That place is currently called Hurricane Performance and is owned and operated by Kevin Fiscus and his partners. They allow Tony to tune out of there. They are the ones who got that mans car put back together for him. Its kinda funny you think that was his shop....lol

http://mmjax.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8150

Last edited:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
Unique is Garbage! Has changed names a bunch of times cause they screw people over, I know first hand.
Carter Racing is Garbage! Way over priced with minimal knowledge/garbage tuning skills

As for the other shops, can't say much about them. I would use Mo's near ATL, cause most of the guys came from Modular Powerhouse (which was the greatest ever!), or Kurgan or Dan.

But Will, we already discussed this in Kuwait coming back from R&R. Mo's knows best. Jeff Harris FTW!!!!

they changed name once to what it is now.. Mike is one of the most decent,hard working people I know ..the screwing over period was done by a person who is no longer associated with them..

the OP asked for a shop near Savannah.. not near Atlanta..

tistan

Established Member
That car is not at Tonys shop. Tony closed his shop sold out and started completely over again (under the name Tuners inc.). That place is currently called Hurricane Performance and is owned and operated by Kevin Fiscus and his partners. They allow Tony to tune out of there. They are the ones who got that mans car put back together for him. Its kinda funny you think that was his shop....lol

MODERN MUSTANGS OF JACKSONVILLE • View topic - Over Two Years Later.......

Lol at the lack of reading and comprehension. Did I say it was at Tony's shop? No, I said it was at that shop, meaning it is at the same shop on the same rack that it was on when all the shit was going down. Obviously I know what Tony owns because I make the damn check out to Tuner Inc. If there was a problem with my build, I wouldn't want my car at the same shop even under new ownership. I damn sure wouldn't want my car there when the person who was supposed to be the problem was still working out of the same shop area. I don't know all the details of what went down, and neither do you, but actions speak louder than words.

This was a quote from StealthStang on page 12 of the link you provided. It appears he is still using Tony for tuning. Oh wait, if your read along a little farther, you will see all the dyno tuning sheets say Tuners Inc. at the top.
Hey Guys, thought I would Just give Ya'll a Little Update on the Progress of the Cobra.

The Gang at Hurricane Performance and Tuners Inc have been Bustin' it Hard to resolve the street driveability problems that have been plauging us for so long and said that they should have Her back on the Road in a Few more weeks!

As far as My Health is Concerned, I have hopefully finally got the proper medications/treatments straightened out that were previously adversely affecting Me in the past and I am definitely looking forward to feeling more like myself again and getting out to drive Her.

Here's Hoping to see Everyone soon and start having some Fun Again!

Last edited:

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
Kurgan Motorsports up in Braselton. well worth the drive.

Zacharyx

Established Member

Find me a shop that doesn't have someone bashing them, can't make everyone happy and disgruntled customers are very vocal

Users who are viewing this thread