Looking for a Cobra in FL

Hoosier Daddy

TampaRacing
Established Member
I am looking for a car in the Tampa bay area preferably, but I can always travel somewhere else in Florida if the car is right. Really want a 2003-2004 Torch Red / Sonic Blue / Screaming Yellow. I like the colors that really stick out. I don't want the mileage to be crazy, somewhere under 30,000 is fine. Just need something to get me back and forth to school for the year. As for modifications, they aren't a must but I would prefer mostly stock only because they go for less. :D Wanting to purchase before mid-August. Thanks guys.

-Brendan

04 Red Cobra

Established Member
I have an adult owned 2004 Torch Red 15,500 miles in Florida that I have been thinking of selling. The car is perfect in every way its a garage queen. Been thinking about selling it for a few weeks now shoot me a pm.

Hoosier Daddy

TampaRacing
Established Member
I have an adult owned 2004 Torch Red 15,500 miles in Florida that I have been thinking of selling. The car is perfect in every way its a garage queen. Been thinking about selling it for a few weeks now shoot me a pm.

You just registered, I cannot PM you.

Email me at EMAIL REMOVED. I dont trust posting my phone number out in the open. Send some pictures of the car if you can, where in FL are you?

Last edited:

03ZYSVT

Established Member
I know it's not your color of choice but I have a DSG with some mods to it in Destin, FL that I am going to be selling. It has 44500 miles on it. I will let it go for 22,000 OBO. It has been my daily driver for a year now and has no probs whatsoever. I can send pics if interested.

Hoosier Daddy

TampaRacing
Established Member
Thanks for all the help guys!

I know it's not your color of choice but I have a DSG with some mods to it in Destin, FL that I am going to be selling. It has 44500 miles on it. I will let it go for 22,000 OBO. It has been my daily driver for a year now and has no probs whatsoever. I can send pics if interested.

Thanks but I'm going to have to say no. I want something with under or at 30k.

I'm really wanting a Sonic Blue one or Torch Red. They seem to be the two I can't find! LOL

ratm

im sorry to hijack here, but i cant seem to PM you. can you send me pics of your car to [email protected]

thanks!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
I may have to sell mine: 2.2 KB Cobra for $23k, redfire coupe, 2003, with 36k miles. I am off of BB Downs in New Tampa.

Users who are viewing this thread