Looking for a catback

spike_africa

Established Member
Hey guys figured I would post this here as I am looking for a catback and wanted to keep it in FL so I could just drive and pick it up.

Currently have home made Mac Produmps on the car and looking for something else. NO FLOWMASTERS!

sseater

Established Member
good luck.. i saw a magnaflow catback on the market and it sold for 350 shipped so im sure youll find something.. had dumps on mine and couldnt stand it!

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Hey guys figured I would post this here as I am looking for a catback and wanted to keep it in FL so I could just drive and pick it up.

Currently have home made Mac Produmps on the car and looking for something else. NO FLOWMASTERS!

i have a friend that wants to run dumps on his GT. pretty sure he has a MRT catback. i'll ask him if he would trade you but i think he is just gonna order dumps and put his catback on his wifes mach 1

spike_africa

Established Member
i have a friend that wants to run dumps on his GT. pretty sure he has a MRT catback. i'll ask him if he would trade you but i think he is just gonna order dumps and put his catback on his wifes mach 1

Hey ask him he would want to do a trade plus cash. I would be interested in trying that catback out. My dumps are in good shape with no holes or BS like that. I take my catback off once a year and respray them with black high temp paint to keep them nice and solid.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Hey ask him he would want to do a trade plus cash. I would be interested in trying that catback out. My dumps are in good shape with no holes or BS like that. I take my catback off once a year and respray them with black high temp paint to keep them nice and solid.

would it be cash on your end?

Last edited:

otownpj

Established Member
depends on the cash?

IMO there is not a better sounding muffler than the MRT mufflers on my car, has an incredible well rounded sound, sounds like a pissed off cougar on meth.

anyway, i love these mufflers and was just going to chop and dump them, lmk how much cash?

tips are 3.5in rounded

spike_africa

Established Member
depends on the cash?

IMO there is not a better sounding muffler than the MRT mufflers on my car, has an incredible well rounded sound, sounds like a pissed off cougar on meth.

anyway, i love these mufflers and was just going to chop and dump them, lmk how much cash?

tips are 3.5in rounded

I don't even know what they go for new. What do you want for cash plus my Mac ProDumps?

otownpj

Established Member
i paid over 500 new,

send me a pm and we can meet, depending on the condition of you dumps i would say between $250-300 and you dumps for my full catback. i can meet any day this week. let me know

Users who are viewing this thread