Looking for a car @90k OTD with TTL

Mulletdaddee72

Hey guys, so my order that I placed back in March apparently never had a allocation to begin with so the dealership basically screwed me around for 7 months and I just got my deposit back today. That said I am in the market for a car. My budget is set @ $90k OTD with TTL. Colors I am willing to take are rapid red(this is my first choice), white, and velocity blue. Must have options are tech pack and handling pack. Please shoot me any leads and no I am not a flipper, many people on here can vouch for that. This is my dream car and I already have over $1k worth of parts to put on as soon as acquire one. I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL NATION WIDE. No used cars please.

AMB

Established Member
Hey guys, so my order that I placed back in March apparently never had a allocation to begin with so the dealership basically screwed me around for 7 months and I just got my deposit back today. That said I am in the market for a car. My budget is set @ $90k OTD with TTL. Colors I am willing to take are rapid red(this is my first choice), white, and velocity blue. Must have options are tech pack and handling pack. Please shoot me any leads and no I am not a flipper, many people on here can vouch for that. This is my dream car and I already have over $1k worth of parts to put on as soon as acquire one. I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL NATION WIDE. No used cars please.

Did you get a reply from the S CA. Dealer yet?

HD117

Established Member
Great! Enjoy your car when it lands! Only testing the market as I have a C8 Z06 on order!

DesertGT

Noticed this one while searching ...2020 rapid red ,tech & handling pk..... ADM 5K @Anderson Ford Bullhead City,AZ

HD117

Established Member
Still have my twister orange car on the market for 86.5k. 7 miles on the clock.

HD117

Established Member
Got the car after a series of dealer based trades which allowed me to move two high dollar motorcycles. Original owner, but just not a Ford guy. Had a 2018 Demon and will probably go back to mopar in some form. I have a C8 Z06 on order also. Car is well executed and from the short drive home from the dealership seems responsive and handles well. If the car doesn't sell I may trade it for a Ram TRX. I am not trying to make a profit on the car, just recoup my investment and move the car to someone who will appreciate more than I.

Snoopy49

Established Member
Kody (@Mulletdaddee72) found a car and it is waiting for him at the dealer.

Kody's Car.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread