Looking for a 2013/2014 5.0

GNious

• Manual or automatic is fine, but I'm leaning towards automatic.
  • Base or premium preferred, don't care to pay more for limited or special models.
  • Color: red or black preferably, but will entertain other colors as well.
  • Modifications are fine, as long as they don't involve large amounts of cutting into the body.
  • Under 50k miles.
  • My price point is going to be 25k including modifications. Obviously less than that if it's stock.
Im loccated in southern California, but am welcome to arrange shipping a car out here. Due to California being dumb, I would prefer the car still have unmodified cats.

Please reach out to me here, or by email first. I don't want to leave my phone number in the open.

[email protected]

Last edited:

truckstuff55

Established Member
  • Manual or automatic is fine, but I'm leaning towards automatic.
  • Color: red or black preferably, but will entertain other colors as well.
  • Modifications are fine, as long as they don't involve large amounts of cutting into the body.
  • Under 50k miles.
Im loccated in southern California, but am welcome to arrange shipping a car out here. Due to California being dumb, I would prefer the car still have unmodified cats.

Please reach out to me here, or by email first. I don't want to leave my phone number in the open.

[email protected]

What kind of budget are you working with? Goals for the car? Might help out with people reaching out to you with modified cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread