Looking For 2004 Comp Orange Terminator

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
Was this car recently for sale in NYC, with different wheels? Looks like the same exact mods.
Yes it’s very strange. Something isn’t right with it cuz I’ve seen it posted by different people different places. He says he isn’t in NY but I asked why was it posted for sale in NY when it’s in Carolina lol? He didn’t say anything. Idk be careful. I have screenshots of the profile that posted on marketplace and it wasn’t the guy Joe that says it’s his. This would’ve sold already in my opinion if it was legit. Good luck out there

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
Yes. I almost bought the one in NYC, but definitely same car.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yes. I almost bought the one in NYC, but definitely same car.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
He told me it was never in NY so who is telling the truth I don’t know. Why doesn’t he post it on here or cobra for sale on Facebook. That makes me think it’s fishy. It would’ve sold already cuz people would jump all over that car. I thought about it myself lol.

68gtscode

Established Member
If anyone is serious about that car, I’d just ask a fellow SVTP member that is local to go take a look at it...

03cobra237423

Established Member
That is a valid point, I had a fellow SVTP member message the person for me, because I’m not on Facebook, and see if they could get contact information so I can get more information on the car.

68gtscode

Established Member
^ I’m sure someone would help. I’d be happy to check it out for you if it were in my area. I had my brother in NM look at a 10th Anniversary for a member the summer before last... That member didn’t buy it, but I pointed another SVTP member it’s way a few months ago, and he did buy it. It’s nice to help out fellow enthusiasts...

Users who are viewing this thread