Looking For 2004 Comp Orange Terminator

03cobra237423

Established Member
I know a few people are looking as well, but I’m looking again for a 2004 cobra in Competition Orange, if anyone knows of one that is stock or close to it please feel free to contact me, hope everyone is having a great day.

03cobra237423

Established Member

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
^ The carfax on that car shows an accident as well.

That said, I miss my CO daily and especially when I see another terminator!

03cobra237423

Established Member
Still looking, if you know of a CO coupe or even have one and thinking of selling Please feel free to message me, hoping to find one by spring/summer time. Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.

steve617

Established Member
I grabbed mine a month ago. Constantly check offer up, Craigslist, fb market place. Have funds ready and move immediately. Within 2 hours of mine being posted the seller had 100 calls, luckily i was first.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I grabbed mine a month ago. Constantly check offer up, Craigslist, fb market place. Have funds ready and move immediately. Within 2 hours of mine being posted the seller had 100 calls, luckily i was first.

congrats! do you know the svt build # of that comp orange?

03cobra237423

Established Member
Great to hear you found one, from what I see your location is Boston so I may see it around, I’m willing to pay as long as it’s in great shape

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Congrats, let's see some pics!

rayfinkle5

I believe this is the same one that was listed previously in ATL. He doesn’t know much about the history of the car and said it couldn’t be driven or taken to inspection because it’s not registered. He did offer to let me bring a mechanic over to look at it. I’m going to pass. It’s all yours.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
No interior shots usually means they are rough and tough buying what appears to be a pretty modded car from someone who doesn't know much about it.

rayfinkle5

He also says he bought the car from his uncle, who had the mods done, but he doesn’t have any receipts or paperwork. It’s not far from me so I might look at it anyway. If I do I will report back on the condition.

snake204

Is one in South Carolina im no the owner I saw it on Facebook .... 2004 Comp Orange cobra
30k Miles
Vmp TVS Blower
lethal 1400 hp return fuel system
465 pumps
88 lb injectors
4lb lower kit
head cooling mod
jlt carbon intake
trans- 26 spline input shaft
spec stage 3 clutch
mgw orange handle shifter
American racing headers long tube
and x pipe
Bassani cutback
eibach pro springs
viking rear adjustable shocks
maximum motorsports caster camber plates

ASKING $35,000

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

cruelntntion

Established Member
Yes. I almost bought the one in NYC, but definitely same car.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread