WANTED: Looking for 2003 sonic blue terminator or mystic chrome

edwin castro

Hey guys im in Arizona and i been looking for a 03 sonic blue termi or a mystic chrome 04 i have cash ready can also be interested in other colors if they are clean

Willing to travel
Willing to ship
Stock is preferred
Bolt ons are okay
Original paint not painted those colors
No verts
Low miles is a plus but can consider high mileage ones as well

Thanks in advanced hopefully i can find what I'm looking for on here

Datosi

Not the Edwin Castro who just came forward as the 2 billion dollar winner? Lol. You might want to buy this one near me in PA. Dealer wants something ridiculous like $79k but it has 1,200 miles.

rockyred8589

Established Member
Not the Edwin Castro who just came forward as the 2 billion dollar winner? Lol. You might want to buy this one near me in PA. Dealer wants something ridiculous like $79k but it has 1,200 miles.
lol that cobra has a blown motor
yea seen that cobra , talked to previous owner , it doesn’t have a original engine

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Assuming you have seen the post or are aware to stay away from the SB "show car" in Mass?

As mentioned, the FB groups are also a good place to surf or post a wanted thread. Just be prepared to deal with a load of headaches and guys feeling out the market.

Good luck with the search!

rockyred8589

Established Member
Hey guys im in Arizona and i been looking for a 03 sonic blue termi or a mystic chrome 04 i have cash ready can also be interested in other colors if they are clean

Willing to travel
Willing to ship
Stock is preferred
Bolt ons are okay
Original paint not painted those colors
No verts
Low miles is a plus but can consider high mileage ones as well

Thanks in advanced hopefully i can find what I'm looking for on here

Users who are viewing this thread