Looking for (2) AFS Chrome 18x9 wheels, have (2) 18x10.5 to trade

CobraH04

Established Member
Refund issued. Warning to members, do NOT do business with CobraH04.

With that said, I still have two REAL AFS 18x10.5s I’d trade for two REAL AFS 18x9s.
I also now have 2 new Chrome 18x9 Cobra replicas made in China by whomever, that I over paid for just to rid myself of this nuisance. I’d let those go real cheap :)
-J

How can u say that? I shipped the wheels the same i got your funds. I did take a week to send you back the deposit but u had both sets of wheels, obviously u didn't have anything to worry about. I did take a week to send u back the deposit which was last Wednesday yet u claim you are extremely busy to ship wheels then fast forward to monday 6/10 when i ask u for an update and at that point is when u say that my wheels are not true afs ! Like really dude 2 weeks to figure that? Then u tell me u wont ship the 10.5 until i show u proof that the wheels that u had for about 2 weeks are afs. Keep in mind u have he deposit and both set of wheel at this time. Im clearly pissed off and all i want at this point is my money back. If my wheels are not true afs wheels the why the hell would u want to keep them? At this point im sick and tired of waiting thats why i asked for my money back. Which i sent u from ny wife paypal account. Whats the issue with that? I told my wife if this gyy doesn't send me my money im going to go open a case. What do u expect? You played it very well james. Screenshot of the conversation with james will be coming

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
source.gif

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
J, this is why i don't sell parts anymore. It is ridiculous, always some kinda drama. These kids with Mustangs are a totally different group now a days. Id rather keep parts on the shelf.

I know J personally and he would never screw or take advantage of someone. Actually he has done complete opposite by putting himself in well over 500k of school loans im sure and 8 to 10 years of college all so he can help injured or sick people so i doubt he play around with you over a set cheap mustang wheels.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
J, this is why i don't sell parts anymore. It is ridiculous, always some kinda drama. These kids with Mustangs are a totally different group now a days. Id rather keep parts on the shelf.

I know J personally and he would never screw or take advantage of someone. Actually he has done complete opposite by putting himself in well over 500k of school loans im sure and 8 to 10 years of college all so he can help injured or sick people so i doubt he play around with you over a set cheap mustang wheels.
so......sooooo true. The internet is a blessing and a curse unlike any other

Users who are viewing this thread