Looking for (2) AFS Chrome 18x9 wheels, have (2) 18x10.5 to trade

BYEPOLR

Established Member
Hope it works out. Seems like more of a headache than either of us predicted.

CobraH04

Established Member
Im waiting on my 18x10.5 to be shipped by james. He has received my 18x9 and also money. Hopefully my wheels arrive fairly quick.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Im waiting on my 18x10.5 to be shipped by james. He has received my 18x9 and also money. Hopefully my wheels arrive fairly quick.
No need to use your 25th post for that.
Deal is going as planned. Only delays have been on your part. I see no need to bring that to the forum.
Thank you for sending new 9” wheels.
Now that you’ve returned my deposit and sent the shipping payment, you will receive the same condition (new) 10.5s as always planned.
You’re welcome for getting new 10.5s for only the cost of shipping.
-J

CobraH04

Established Member
I thought i was able to post updates. i am not going to get into this back and forth arguing because I've already said what i had to say to u james.. initially u said this was a straight trade we were both covering our shipping, then u changed your mind and u wanted me to pay for both our shipping. Just because the 18x10.5 are worth more ‍♂️ in our text u said u would ship the wheels. On Thursday or Friday morning (6/7) is currently Saturday night and no tracking info yet.
Like i also said in our conversation. Just please get the wheels dropped off so we can finish with this transaction. And for the record dont act like this wasn't a good deal for you.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude, again why do you bring this to the forum. Do you want me to post how YOUR return of my deposit and the shipping money was held up by Paypay and your bank for lack of funds? Or how you just had no communication with me for over a week and then text ‘sorry I’ve been in the mountains’. You JUST sent funds late Wed and I said I’d try to get them out Thursday or Friday. I’m busy and I can’t drop everything to send wheels that could have been sent 10+d ago if it wasn’t for YOUR lack of funds.
As I told you Friday they will be to FedEx this weekend so they’ll be on way Monday.
No idea how you think this delay has anything to do with me.
Grow up.
-J

CobraH04

Established Member
I knew i shouldn't have trusted this guys. Never do business unless is is person. I learned that the hard way. No wheels! no refund! After 2 weeks of delivery James claims the two 18x9 i sent him are legit afs wheels. Wtf after 2 weeks! But he still wants to keep the wheels and just send me back my 674. Which is not what we agreed on. But his not able to issue a refund because his paypal account is restricted.

CobraH04

Established Member
I knew i shouldn't have trusted this guy, Never do business unless is in person. I learned that the hard way. No wheels! no refund! After 2 weeks of delivery James claims the two 18x9 i sent him are NOT legit afs wheels. Wtf after 2 weeks! But he still wants to keep the wheels and just send me back my 674. Which is not what we agreed on. But his not able to issue a refund because his paypal account is restricted.

BYEPOLR

Established Member
I knew i shouldn't have trusted this guy, Never do business unless is in person. I learned that the hard way. No wheels! no refund! After 2 weeks of delivery James claims the two 18x9 i sent him are NOT legit afs wheels. Wtf after 2 weeks! But he still wants to keep the wheels and just send me back my 674. Which is not what we agreed on. But his not able to issue a refund because his paypal account is restricted.
dude stop, you do realize that he's been around here forever, has made several successful transactions (including multiple with me personally), and is a vet in the mustang community in general. I can assure you he's not interested in harming anyone over a pair of wheels lol Tell him what you want in private to make the deal square and move on. I normally don't involve myself in internet flame wars but given I've stood face to face with James IRL, its worthwhile

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, none of this is true.
First, please post proof that the wheels you sent me are AFS?
Second, my Paypal restricted?
Try again man, as I have the proof. Your first payment was declined.
When I tried to just refund your money and move on from this horrible transaction, your second payment is in dispute from whomever’s account you sent it through. (Your text claims your wife disputed the funds you sent through her account.)
I have nothing to hide here.
If you sent me REAL AFS wheels please post proof.
You sent very nice new 18x9 Chrome wheels, but I think we both know they’re not AFS.
I’ve given you 2 options, you chose just to send a refund of your money, but now YOU have placed a claim on the funds.
And when I say you, it’s a woman’s name you claim to be your wife?
GTFO with this BS
-J

CobraH04

Established Member
Exactly 2 weeks later for you to come to a conclusion that they are not afs. Just send me back my money. There is absolutely nothing thats stopping u from sending me back my money.

CobraH04

Established Member
dude stop, you do realize that he's been around here forever, has made several successful transactions (including multiple with me personally), and is a vet in the mustang community in general. I can assure you he's not interested in harming anyone over a pair of wheels lol Tell him what you want in private to make the deal square and move on. I normally don't involve myself in internet flame wars but given I've stood face to face with James IRL, its worthwhile

Mind your own business.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Refund issued. Warning to members, do NOT do business with CobraH04.

With that said, I still have two REAL AFS 18x10.5s I’d trade for two REAL AFS 18x9s.
I also now have 2 new Chrome 18x9 Cobra replicas made in China by whomever, that I over paid for just to rid myself of this nuisance. I’d let those go real cheap :)
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Mind your own business.
He doesn’t have to mind his business because he’s seen the evidence.
If you’d have sent 2 REAL AFS wheels, then there would be no drama. I’m actually glad you don’t have your own PayPal funds or else I may have not had time to look things over so closely.
Remember I have proof and screenshots.
Before you try to slander my name, PROVE YOU SENT REAL AFS WHEELS.
And I have nothing to hide, but I do have the screenshots of PayPal claims held up for insufficient funds from the first time. The second time, when whatever woman’s account you used and she tried to hold up the payment due to unauthorized use.
This is too funny.
Stick to Craigslist and Facebook, we don’t want your kind here.
-J

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
upload_2019-6-11_1-29-17.gif

CobraH04

Established Member
Im going to post my conversation with James since day 1 so everyone can see how this went down, I might not be able to explain my self 100 here via text but pictures of the whole entire conversation will uploaded

Users who are viewing this thread