Looking for 18” AFS Cobra Wheels (Chrome Only)

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Its ridiculous. I can’t seem to wrap my head around it. There’s obviously a demand but no company is willing to do it.

Agreed. Soo many ugly wheels out there yet this one is the one we can’t get.

TERMINATED97

Established Member
Literally just sent them an email too lol. Then came on here to see if I could find any info on afs. Their site looks to be closed down

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Literally just sent them an email too lol. Then came on here to see if I could find any info on afs. Their site looks to be closed down

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

I’d love to see these come back, but didn’t they always say “it’s coming”?

TERMINATED97

Established Member
I’d love to see these come back, but didn’t they always say “it’s coming”?

On their site they have one set of wheels (deep dish Mach one) for sale. It says that ship was supposed to arrive in mid December, I think. Who knows..when I bought a set from them five years ago, they told me they’d email once they got the shipment in, which they did and that was the set I had. Although back then, they had a lot of other wheels on the site as well. The site or company just looks closed down to me. I know others said afs has responded to emails, so we’ll see if they get back to me

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SuperLX

Established Member
On their site they have one set of wheels (deep dish Mach one) for sale. It says that ship was supposed to arrive in mid December, I think. Who knows..when I bought a set from them five years ago, they told me they’d email once they got the shipment in, which they did and that was the set I had. Although back then, they had a lot of other wheels on the site as well. The site or company just looks closed down to me. I know others said afs has responded to emails, so we’ll see if they get back to me

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
i got a pair of those from them sold out quick....on a side note check your inbox i messaged you thx.

Caleb Naasko

Established Member
I have a set. By no means are they mint but they do look awesome. I know there is slight rash on a few of them. They have tires on all 4 but the rears are very low mt streets and the fronts have good tread but are old tires. Located Indiana
20191005_114946_HDR.jpeg
20191003_120435_HDR.jpeg
20191003_131106_HDR.jpeg

Sent from my LM-V405 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Hebertmachine

Established Member

Mustangbadboy

Established Member
I have a set. By no means are they mint but they do look awesome. I know there is slight rash on a few of them. They have tires on all 4 but the rears are very low mt streets and the fronts have good tread but are old tires. Located IndianaView attachment 1616886View attachment 1616887View attachment 1616888

Send me a text I will take these for a decent price. 778 861 4212 or just message me on here

Bcthompson42

Established Member
I have a set. By no means are they mint but they do look awesome. I know there is slight rash on a few of them. They have tires on all 4 but the rears are very low mt streets and the fronts have good tread but are old tires. Located IndianaView attachment 1616886View attachment 1616887View attachment 1616888

If these are still available I am very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread