Looking for 03 04 cobra roller

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
Not looking for cars with major body damage just something to get into minus motor and trans or even rear end, love these cars. I still miss my first one and want another to bring back to life.

Saleen498

Established Member
Not looking for cars with major body damage just something to get into minus motor and trans or even rear end, love these cars. I still miss my first one and want another to bring back to life.
Where are you located? I have a friend in mass who has a 35k mile mystichrome coupe roller, built IRS and fuel system for sale.

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Saleen498

Established Member
$12,500 located in mass
Hh.jpeg
Aaf%20jf.jpeg
IMG_95901.jpeg

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
I'm located in Maryland, will honestly drive anywhere in the us to get a rollerz not necessarily looking for a mint car just not something thats been wrecked too bad or whatnot, to be completely honest I've been seeing these cars get parted out and it makes me sick. Just want something to throw a motor, trans or and rear into
I hope someone understands

Saleen498

Established Member
I hear you. I bought mine to save it from the crusher. It was neglected by the original owner, sunfaded, major door dings, lower quarter damage from a curb, roof rippled from who knows. But a clean title and 34k miles. Searching everywhere for new OEM bumpers, skirts, and whatever I can get my hands on. The shell went from scrap metal to a future show car. If I find something less expensive, I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread