LOOKING 4 11-12 Recaros!

Alexxxdreams

Established Member
WTB 11-14 Recaros!

What's up SVT people. It's me yet again looking for Recaros. Since I learned my lesson about over paying and researching things before you buy them. I am looking for Recaros type A on the product number. That are specially for 11-mid 12 product year. Now for those of you who do not know. All Recaros have the same Seat bag air connector. However! What changed is that amount of metal contacts inside of said connector. So they do cause a air bag light to be displayed if you do not purchase the correct seats. I purchased seats out of a 2014. And thought I'd be an easy conversion WRONG! So if you know anyone or have a set of 11-mid 12 mustang Recaros. Pleas send me a text or PM me. I'm super serious prefer local but willing to pay shipping. Shoot me a text 626 616 1524

Last edited:

slick3

Established Member
What's up SVT people. It's me yet again looking for Recaros. Since I learned my lesson about over paying and researching things before you buy them. I am looking for Recaros type A on the product number. That are specially for 11-mid 12 product year. Now for those of you who do not know. All Recaros have the same Seat bag air connector. However! What changed is that amount of metal contacts inside of said connector. So they do cause a air bag light to be displayed if you do not purchase the correct seats. I purchased seats out of a 2014. And thought I'd be an easy conversion WRONG! So if you know anyone or have a set of 11-mid 12 mustang Recaros. Pleas send me a text or PM me. I'm super serious prefer local but willing to pay shipping. Shoot me a text 626 616 1524

Can vouch for OP, great seller, hassle free transaction when I dealt with him!

GL

the5

Established Member
Why not just swap the bladder or add a resistor?

Users who are viewing this thread