Look at what my front end is gonna look like now :) NEW NEW NEW

Mach0ne351

Established Member
haha, well with the recent "incident" that happend with my car, i now have the option of "upgrading" my look, and few other goodies.....so, here is a sneakpeak at what my 01 will look like VERY soon (it's already in the paint shop for the front facsia...and hoodpins)

20sebring2005-1024x768.jpg

also, some MM front control arms going to be installed, and with the extra $$$ i have left over, i will decide on the "other" goodies. State Farm gave me a CRAPLOAD of $$$ to repair the front end, and ill only pay $250 of the repairs.

Marek

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
cobraracer46, question:
In that picture you posted up, is that also a Griggs heat extractor hood?

Last edited:

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
cobraracer46 said:
That should look good.
If you want to run 315 35 17
size tires in the front, you could
add this Griggs front flare kit.
mn.gif

I like that hood....however, that flare kit is truly hideous....

Last edited:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
It all depends on what you want to do with the car.

Does Griggs sell their own parts or do they just repackage the Tiger Racing parts? Those look alot like the Tiger Racing peices.

www.tiger-racing.com

UCBeau

99COBRA2881 said:
It all depends on what you want to do with the car.

Does Griggs sell their own parts or do they just repackage the Tiger Racing parts? Those look alot like the Tiger Racing peices.

www.tiger-racing.com
i think griggs sells the tiger racing stuff, i know a guy with a tiger racing kit on his GT.

Mach0ne351

Established Member
torquemonster said:
that awsome, looks sick man! just watch that front end on the streets! could get messy...

ive been drive with the 00R airdam for almost 5yrs, so i have tons of street time lol

Mach0ne351

Established Member
ok, u asked for it..

00Rlip_own3d.jpg

driving down a F'd up street @ 25-30mph (speed limit). see a railroad track, let off the gas, BUT the side of the tracks im on are TOTALLY f'd up (big ol dip! small mountain of warped concrete in the middle of the tracks etc.)... so im goin over it, and it makes the car go upppp then BBAAMM! down into the mound of the warped road in the middle of the RR tracks.

the lip was crapping on the ground, but atleast i was 1block away from getting to APEX Motorsports (local mustang shop), and i took the bumper off there. but hey! atleast the reinforcements i made for the bumper HELD the biitch! hahaha i wasnt worried or pissed. $hit happens, and that is why we have car insurance, and pay for a $250 deductable :) got $3500 from the insurance to fix it up :)

marek

Last edited:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Those Tiger Racing front kits are totally functional, allow for 11 inch rims up front and even better has an aerodymamic flare to it for wind direction. The hood is functional as well, it actually works!! That griggs car is totally bad ass.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Yeeeeeeoooouuuuuccccchhhhh!!!! I didnt know a splitter would bend like that, I just figured they'd crack and shatter. Is the stock front bumper cover reuseable or is it F'd up also? Sorry to see/hear about that but you've got the right mindset when it breaks, fix it better than it was before!

Mach0ne351

Established Member
it's bent like that cause it is insulated with foam.....the thing was built to take a beating.....and 4.5yrs later, it died lol

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
It lasted longer than most, there's a kid a few towns over that put one on his GT a few years back I heard that it lasted half a block, a dip in the road took it out too.

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
Mach0ne351 said:
it's bent like that cause it is insulated with foam.....the thing was built to take a beating.....and 4.5yrs later, it died lol
Going over speed bumps was a pain in the ass, I would imagine? ;-)

untouchable_svt

Established Member
Mach0ne351 said:

Did you insulate it your self and put the what looks to be metal sheet on th eunderside or the spoiler?

Users who are viewing this thread