Look at this gem! How do people do this to Cobras?

mfrazier2

Engineers lead the way!
Established Member
2004 FORD MUSTANG COBRA SVT CONVERTIBLE CUSTOM - 44585- Barrett-Jackson Auction Company - World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions

This is an old Barrett Jackson sale so maybe yall have seen it before, but I had to share it to the people who hasn't. Apparently its an 04 Cobra with a 302 and a 5 speed, must be one of the rare ones. The outside is hideous enough but I think the interior (dash) takes a special kind of stupid to think it looks good. Just think, someone consciously spent money on this lol.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Hmm, where can I get one of those body kits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
You guys are looking at this all wrong. If someone is willing to pay 50K for that monstrosity imagine what are cars are worth LOL.............. Going to take my Roush and my Vert to Barrett Jackson and get paid LMAO!!!!

Recon

Established Member
Who, in their right mind, would buy that thing. Regardless of who actually though it was a good idea to bastardize that car to that level. I thought my Mach was bastardized, it’s near perfection compare to this Terminator.

Pick your poison.

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Being old enough to remember these, it is exactly what I pictured when I saw it.

44585_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

81838_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread