look at this 93 cobra! It's near my home

WillyB93

Established Member
On the front bumper yea, looks like they didn't do a paint match mix, just paint code match.

scootro

Established Member
Yea it shows pretty bad in those pics! I’m sure the dealership wants a small fortune considering they are the highest priced place I’ve ever seen! They had a beat to death 91 gt and let me tell ya it was rough an it sat on the lot for over a year for $6,000.

WillyB93

Established Member
I think they are shooting for 15999 for the car, seen it somewhere with that price!

scootro

Established Member
That price wouldn't surprise me but what does amaze me is how they find they're buyers for these high priced cars! lol..

Oh!!! and last year they had a 1993 ford lightning w/ 54,000 miles in the showroom for $19,500

bearsnake

Established Member
Nasty undercarriage

It looks as though the dealership did not take a great deal of time cleaning up the car. Considering the undercarriage looks like it has never been on a paved road. Tires are even dirty to be For Sale at a dealership. Just a opinion.

bossman302

Banned
I have noticed that most all 93's especially red car that the Front cover does not mathc, due to them Being sprayed in single stage paint from the factory. The rest of the car was sprayed in Base Clear. So not surpries it does not mathc great. None of them did after the first 6 months. Ford did a TSP on them for fading. But only on the red car. Teal and Black cars had the front Covers cleard from the factory. Not sure why red was not. Try waxing an original painted red car's front cover, see how much red comes off on the rag!

Users who are viewing this thread