Long time Mustang owner bought a new car! (V10 inside)

RedS281GT

Established Member
Hi everyone. I'm a life long Mustang guy and i finally made the plunge. Just bought my first supercar. This R8 came from San Diego. It has every option i was looking for. I researched for years on what i wanted and feel like a got a great price for this one. It's been getting dark before I leave work and raining on the weekends so i will have better quality pics and interior shots soon. Let me know what you think! 6 speed manual with full carbon fiber interior and only 18K miles.

Also added some old pics of the 5.0 i forgot to upload. Some are with the ex.

r8 edit7.jpg
r8 edit14.jpg
r8 edit15.jpg
r8 edit8.jpg
r8 edit11.jpg
mustang 5.0c.jpg
mustang 5.0a.jpg
mustang 5.0b.jpg
mustang 5.0.jpg

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Very nice upgrade! Congrats!

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Consistently one of the quickest cars in the world. I've been wanting one for the last couple years. Congrats!

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Holy ****! You're in Tupelo?? I'm only about an hour away. The wifey and I usually go to your neck of the woods when we're able to get a date night. Nice pickup of the R8, I love the lines of those cars. Congrats!

RedS281GT

Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys! I actually still have the Mustang. It is my daily along with my MR2. And I still have the Saleen but i'm restoring it for the summer.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
nice! i like those better than the lambos. was driving next to a new one on the freeway the other day. sooo sick.

Users who are viewing this thread