Logo/business card question for photoshoppers

94venomV8

Established Member
Hey guys my wife and I are starting our practice and need cards made ASAP, I also want a logo. We pretty much know exactly what we want colors and such and didn't want to pay someone to "design" something we already came up with. We just need it photoshopped on the cards. Anyway what is a place we can go to do so? Or if one of you were interested I could always pay you to photoshop it. I would email you the logo and card and stuff we want. We have looked at websites and they all just seem sketchy, honestly I'm not good at photoshop otherwise I would. Let me know. Email is [email protected] if you want to get ahold that way.

T76 Mach

Established Member
Hey guys my wife and I are starting our practice and need cards made ASAP, I also want a logo. We pretty much know exactly what we want colors and such and didn't want to pay someone to "design" something we already came up with. We just need it photoshopped on the cards. Anyway what is a place we can go to do so? Or if one of you were interested I could always pay you to photoshop it. I would email you the logo and card and stuff we want. We have looked at websites and they all just seem sketchy, honestly I'm not good at photoshop otherwise I would. Let me know. Email is [email protected] if you want to get ahold that way.

Email sent.Let me know if I can help

Users who are viewing this thread