Login Problems

Coiled03

Established Member
anybody know when this login issue will be resolved? I can't login even with a password reset unless I'm using my phone. If I knew when it would be fixed I would quit trying until that time.

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
The only way I could login was like others have said, while logged out hit post reply. But now I have to wait 60 seconds between searches. Anybody else have to?

03cobraaa

Established Member
I keep getting booted off, and most of the time my session will time out and i cannot login anymore. Both on my phone and computer.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I got locked out yesterday and was able to get back on around 3am cdt. (changed password, ect)
Today I was locked out again, tried changing my password and everything but it just now started working again. deffinately odd. I deleted svtperformance from tapatalk 30mins ago, and was able to login again a few minutes later, so I don't know if that made any difference.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I was locked out. It seems to have been corrected.

I didn't even have to create a dupe account. :shrug: patience grasshoppers.

lubrizolsfin3st

Established Member
so basically you are just giving everyone shit cuz they can not log in??? get a life.... or fix it and leave us alone.

+1, but I better becareful because someone keeps hacking my account and causing me not to be able to log in. Some people I tell ya.

Sent from your Lubrizolsfin3st
iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread