Login Problems

Panic661

Established Member
I've done that, did not work.

Sent from my iPhone. Grammar Nazis take pity on me.

That's weird as hell. There was a thread about what to clear ect a day or two ago..whenever it happened, you've probably read it, you know better.

Also..Little Jimmy says...

Oh yea..clear browser history? Have you tried from a different browser?

Last edited:

TheotherFox-4

Banned
That's weird as hell. There was a thread about what to clear ect a day or two ago..whenever it happened, you've probably read it, you know better.

Also..Little Jimmy says...

Oh yea..clear browser history? Have you tried from a different browser?

Uhhh yeah, I'll try on another computer in the house. I closed out tapatalk on my phone and got locked out again. I'm now off my wifi and I can log back in. I wonder if this issue is being caused by how the site stores ip addresses?

So you make a new account too?

Why didnt you just email someone?
The addiction is too much to handle.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The exact same thing happened to me. Yesterday I tried to get on through Tapatalk and it did this, then did the same through Safari and Firefox. Just now let me back in even after changing passwords, etc. Weird.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I just got back on, tried on Android, tapatalk and WebOS. Finally got my password changed using WebOS, I cleared all cache, and even though it warned me I was on my 5th unsucessfull login, I tried again and got in. Very odd.

Panic661

Established Member
Wondering if it's fixed now due to updating VB. I really have no idea though..this is obviously the simple bonehead shit. But I've got no idea. The servers shouldn't block an IP address you're saying you came back on from wifi but couldn't get on from the house earlier..should still be the same IP..

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Yup i tried all day today to log in, finally logged in just right now. Very weird.

TheotherFox-4

Banned
Wondering if it's fixed now due to updating VB. I really have no idea though..this is obviously the simple bonehead shit. But I've got no idea. The servers shouldn't block an IP address you're saying you came back on from wifi but couldn't get on from the house earlier..should still be the same IP..

I just tried to post via iPhone connected to wifi and it locked me out. /shrug

Panic661

Established Member

Wtf? Clear browsing ect on the iphone? Wondering if there is an update or something on that server side that hasn't come out yet for the iphone then. I really don't know much about browsing on the phone (I'm on a computer all day..so it's nothing to me. SVT is a site I use to ensure I don't have a redirect rootkit..

Phones I'm really not sure about..

Sapperstang

Established Member
My issue was there was nowhere to log in. I couldn't get to the main page either. So I just hit the reply to a post button which brought up the log in screen.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
I think my phone (tapatalk) got my account locked last night, I received an email notice around 8 p.m.

After resetting my password, tapatalk would still not allow me to log in using the new pw, just kept telling me I had to wait 15 minutes - this went on for hours.

Today, using the latest Firefox on my PC, there was no "log in" button, only "Register". I cleared cache, cookies, etc... No change.

I had to go into a thread and hit "Post Reply" in order to be taken to the login screen, where my new PW was accepted and I was able to log in.

Tapatalk still will not let me log in, still getting same 15 minute wait message telling me I entered the wrong user name / pw.

tobynt

Established Member
I had the same problem all night last night.

The only way I got it was to do as above. While logged out, hit "Post Reply" to a thread and it took my to a log in screen that actually accepted the "reset password" that was emailed to me.

Only problem now, the system will not let me change my password to something else. So, I figure I will be locked out again in 24 hours.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
I was unable to log in last night, and it kept saying that I had to wait 15 minutes before trying again. Let people work out bugs overnight and now I can log in just fine. Be patient guys...

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member

Cause you broke the rules damn noobs!:bash:

I emailed the Admin now I have mod powers!

Edit: I kid I kid

stang5_o2002

Established Member
Same issues here with tapatalk. Tried on computer too. It said I had used all 5 attempts but I had only used 2. Tried a password reset and still couldn't get in. Then tried again this morning and it worked on the pc and iPhone.

2K3Venom

Banned
Can't login either, tried on both my phone and computer kept saying that I had to wait 15 minutes before trying again. Then you wait and nothing changes, tried to reset my password and same thing. Username "Alwaysboosted"

Users who are viewing this thread