Login Problems

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
At least you guys can log on from your computer.

Mine keeps saying I've entered wrong user/password 15 times. :nonono:

I had to log onto my phone to post this. :shrug:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
At least you guys can log on from your computer.

Mine keeps saying I've entered wrong user/password 15 times. :nonono:

I had to log onto my phone to post this. :shrug:
Yeah rube is having the same issue but he has it on his phone as well

xroush2006x

Banned
Also having difficulty with the login. Created another account because my first account states that I have entered the wrong user/password too many times. However, unlike above, it will not let me log on from my phone either.

nicksender

Established Member
I am unable to login on my home pc, says I have entered the incorrect password. I am only able to login on my phone.

Cantlogin

Banned
35THCONVERTIBLE is my user name and I cannot log in so tried resetting pass and no luck. Now that I've created another account to address this issue I see their are others with Same issue.please help

Last edited:

Cantlogin

Banned
Cant log in

Anybody else having trouble logging in. I created a new account just tonaddress the issue.Resetting pass doesn't work says tried to put pass in to many times after first try? Help

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Also having difficulty with the login. Created another account because my first account states that I have entered the wrong user/password too many times. However, unlike above, it will not let me log on from my phone either.
Highly recommend you email one of the mods, explain your problem and beg forgiveness for your breach of protocol.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Lol at the noobs. Mass infractions forecast with a possibility of bannage.

boosted90cp

Banned
35THCONVERTIBLE is my user name and I cannot log in so tried resetting pass and no luck. Now that I've created another account to address this issue I see their are others with Same issue.please help

x2 im gunna pm a mod now:fm: or if a mod can fix my username no_pistons7 and email me a newpassword to [email protected] or pm me it on this username

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread