Local SVTP club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
Ok soo this plan hasnt quite gone forward and with Rick selling the cobra i donnu if it will but we can try. Hey Chuck are you able to make stickers. Since we have a name lets start playing around with a logo

whippleblown03

Established Member
what is going on! everyone joined the acura/ subaru forums . i might as well sell my mustang and buy a KIA. how about pac west imports! washington is dead i guess! oh well i dont have many friends anyway! :bash:

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea wtf is goin on man. I am Still in Udder Diss Belief that both rick and Charlie sold there Monsters. And some for peter. Greg What are you up to with your car? Chuck do you have a whipple Blower goin on or KB or is it on all ready? Shaun u done anything lately? Dave are you still alive from riding that R6 lol..........Talk to me here

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I knew things would slow down a bit with school starting up and the weather cooling off (rain). I plan a rear diff brace and maybe some Kenny Brown springs through fall and winter. Hope Santa comes early this year.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
I just got something almost as fast. It will be much faster before I'm done with it. Still not a Ford though.

So spill the beans, what is it!

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
saleen09 said:
So spill the beans, what is it!

1970 Chevelle that weighs in at a whopping 2950 Lbs. ZZ502 crate with roller rockers, roller cam, LT's, three inch exhaust, TH400 with trans brake by B&M, stall converter, Mosier 12 bolt, spooled with 4.11's. It has a complete professionaly done fuel cell and system. It's ugly, it's green and it's strictly a toy. A little tub, cage and she oughta hook when and if I put the 871 on it.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
So when we running em big dog? Guess I'll need that ported Eaton after alll..... :)

Plan on me stopping by this weekend to check out the new toy.....

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
I don't have it at the house just yet. It looks like next Mon or Tues before she comes home. Let me figure out how to drive the thing first. I know one thing though. It's currently traction challenged. I need some Hoosier QTP's on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread