• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Local pick up!!

Discussion in 'Tasca Automotive Group' started by [email protected], Oct 17, 2013.

1. Steve@Tasca

[email protected] Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

So, local pick up.

At this point, YES, I got it set up so you guys can set up your parts for pick up at the Cranston location. :beer:

The parts MUST be ordered over the phone, on the website or E-bay and they MUST be pre-paid as the Cranston location is not set up at all for retail.

They were a bit hesitant to do this so we have to make sure it's handled properly and not abused if we want it to continue.

The internet pricing offer is not in effect at the main dealership, this is strictly online and to be picked up in Cranston at the wholesale center.

Thanks, Steve

2. Tifosi2003GT

Tifosi2003GT Well-Known Member Established Member

I have some accessories I need to order and p/u local... Can I still get the discount code and get 10% over cost when I call the order in?

3. Steve@Tasca

[email protected] Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

Yes you can, just call the 1-800-598-1484 number and let them know you want to set it up on will call.

Edit- You might actually want to call 1-800-915-3141 on this one since that line is strictly answered by the guys in the call center, just be sure to say you're calling from the forums for will call.

-Steve

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013