Local"ish" Texan Gets the "04sleeper Sauce"

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I had a guy local"ish" to me make the drive to have his car tuned in person. He lives about an hour from me but wanted to make sure the car was 100% and see if I could recommend anything while I was there. I saw him record a little bit but didn't realize he was making a video. Anyway, I found this video pop up and thought I would share.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice Cobra. Tuned by one of THE best tuners in the land. Nice video, too.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Rambro

Established Member
The best tuner for the 03/04 cobra in my opinion and experience. Kevin has tuned my car on e85 from ported eaton, to 2.3 whipple, and 2.9 whipple currently. My car is still stock longblock and it’s been well seasoned over the years, but it keeps going strong and I credit a lot of that to Kevin’s tuning.

Last edited:

BossMane

Established Member
Kevin-
Which tuning device do you use, and are you able to tune a car that isn't local to you? I would like to understand the process better, as I can't find a local tuner that can/will tune my Terminator

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Kevin-
Which tuning device do you use, and are you able to tune a car that isn't local to you? I would like to understand the process better, as I can't find a local tuner that can/will tune my Terminator
I use SCT. Yes, I do mostly remote tuning. Shoot me a PM and I can explain more

Users who are viewing this thread