Livernois Tuned 2011 Mustang GT Auto

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Today, we tuned our first 2011 Mustang GT auto. The car baselined 354 RWHP / 348 RWTQ.

After tuning, it made 375 RWHP / 365 RWTQ!

Video

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq8CFxS1U9E&fmt=22"]YouTube- Livernois Motorspsorts Tuned 2011 5.0L Mustang GT (Auto)[/nomedia]

Dyno Sheet

2011mustangtunraut-1.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

DIB5.0

Established Member
I have heard that you can not get a 1:1 gear on the auto so #'s can be lower. Do you find this true? Was the baseline done with 87 octane?
When will your tunes be available on a SCT?

Last edited:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Wow, nice gains from tune only! Do you guys plan on taking it to the track anytime soon? Id love to see what a tuned auto runs :beer:

DIB5.0

Established Member
Be interesting to see what you run at the track after the tune. Have you run it stock without tune yet?

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I have heard that you can not get a 1:1 gear on the auto so #'s can be lower. Do you find this true? Was the baseline done with 87 octane?
When will your tunes be available on a SCT?

You are correct, no 1:1 in the auto, but 4th gear is closest. I believe all pulls were done with premium fuel.

Wow, nice gains from tune only! Do you guys plan on taking it to the track anytime soon? Id love to see what a tuned auto runs :beer:

Our shop car, which is an auto is scheduled to be delivered next week. I will get basline dyno numbers and track times along with tuned numbers and track times asap.

-Rick

Users who are viewing this thread