Livernois stage 3 heads.

quikcobra

Established Member
These were going on a project, However due to other circumstances they will not be used. Im sure someone on here will want a SICK set of heads, So here you go. They are complete and waiting for you to pick your set of cams, And install them.

Livernois details

-5 axis CNC machined
-Fully assembled w/o camshafts
-Intake flow rate 330 CFM
-Exhaust flow rate 275 CFM
-Custom valve job
-Custom ground stainless oversize intake valves
-Custom ground stainless oversize exhaust valves
-Bronze guides
-Ford valve seals, retainers, and locks
-Livernois exclusive single coil valve springs

The full link in below off Livernois's own website
New - Livernois Motorsports - CNC Stage 3 Ford 4.6L 4-Valve Cylinder Heads

Looking for $2500 shipped
Contact information: Email - [email protected]
Call/Text- (407) 765-2179

quikcobra

Established Member
Ok still up for sale, Trying to get the list from the previous owner of them that made the passes. I was informed these are not the standard heads you can buy from livernois. That have been upgraded and worked over to be improved by Modular head shop. And if you know their work Nick is the motherf**kn man when it comes to mod heads...

quikcobra

Established Member
Im waiting for my buddy to get the list Im unure if its just guides and such or "Work" but as soon as I know ill post it.

Call or text the number or email directly with the address given in post #1 he has the heads and will be able to take care of any potential buyer.

Last edited:

quikcobra

Established Member
They are C-heads (The only way to go lol). Im trying to get to them but been busy with other stuff these are kinda on a back burner, have potencial buyers wanting pics and such... The best way to get info on the heads is definatly the email in post #1 or the phone call or text it.

Users who are viewing this thread