Livernois Motorsports Tuned 2011 Mustang GT

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Today, we tuned our first 2011 Mustang GT. The car was baselined roughly a month ago and made 375 RWHP / 354 RWTQ. Today we tuned the car and wanted to baseline it again since it has some miles on it and so the results were as accurate as possible. The baseline today was 378 RWHP / 361 RWTQ.

After tuning, it made 415 RWHP / 399 RWTQ!

We have an auto on the dyno now, so I will have results for that later today.

Video

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvSujcb99ZI&fmt=22"]YouTube- Livernois Motorspsorts Tuned 2011 5.0L Mustang GT[/nomedia]

Dyno Sheet

2011mustangtunrman-1.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

chrisheltra

Established Member
Is this a tune only car? As in no other mods

Today, we tuned our first 2011 Mustang GT. The car was baselined roughly a month ago and made 375 RWHP / 354 RWTQ. Today we tuned the car and wanted to baseline it again since it has some miles on it and so the results were as accurate as possible. The baseline today was 378 RWHP / 361 RWTQ.

After tuning, it made 415 RWHP / 399 RWTQ!

We have an auto on the dyno now, so I will have results for that later today.

Video

YouTube- Livernois Motorspsorts Tuned 2011 5.0L Mustang GT

Dyno Sheet

2011mustangtunrman-1.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

DIB5.0

Established Member
Great work. Shaun said it is tune only over at TMS. Let us know about the Auto please.

strongs_2009

Established Member
Awesome job guys looks like you guys are right in there. Seeing that evolution could only get 414 RWHP and 385 RWTQ with mods.

Any chance of seeing what the motors with the heads done you guys have been doing will produce.

Last edited:

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Guys, I talked to our tuner and he accidentally did the first pull in 4th gear. Run #2 and #4 were in 5th gear. So the actual baseline today after 2,000 + miles was 391 RWHP / 385 RWTQ, but the final numbers were as posted.

Here is the graph, sorry for the mis-communication.

2011mustangtuneman-1.jpg

-Rick

Bob Cosby

Established Member
I would occasionally forget to turn the TC off on my 99 Cobra. As soon as I tried to do a burnout, the car would remind me in a hurry! But at that point, the run was already toast - nothing worked right on any run when this happened. My backyard solution was a sign I hung just in front of it that said "TURN OFF TC". Racepages took a picture of it and put in their little article on my cars years ago. LOL. Anyway, I did eventually have it 'defaulted' to off, which was a nice feature. Hopefully this will be possible with the new cars soon.

Users who are viewing this thread