Livernois motorsports now tuning the 2021 Ford F-150

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hello Everyone, Livernois Motorsports here to tell you that we have officially cracked the code and are now offering tuning on the 2021 F-150!

We are currently accepting pre orders on our website or by phone!

We have seen gains of 37hp and 45tq on the mighty 5.0L Coyote however power isn’t the only thing you can look to gain off of our tune!

Our tune doesn't just change your vehicle, it TRANSFORMS it.

We write every tune custom for the vehicle based on the fuel you have access to as well as the mods you have installed.

We use dyno proven gains and knowledge in every one of our tunes.

One of the biggest improvements we make over stock is how the vehicle shifts, from the factory the 10 speed can leave a lot to be desired most would describe it as sloppy or that the transmission cannot make up its mind on what gear it wants to be in, but when we tune the transmission, we tell it exactly what to do, and how to do it!

You will notice better, firmer shifts as well as using all 10 gears, we also offer tow tunes and performance tuning to optimize performance based on your needs, be it running down the track or hauling to it.

Throttle response is increased, making the vehicle feel more snappy and torque management is reduced to give you more of that tire shredding torque off a red light, and a higher speed limiter for a more “Spirited” Drive

We are able to revise the factory start/ stop programming as well as the cylinder deactivation.

On top of that, our tuner will allow customers to read/ clear DTC codes and adjust for bigger wheels and tires as well as gear ratios (Where Available)

Why not check it out for yourself?
Below are some links so you guys can see and hear the performance, the only thing left to do will be to feel it!

Running and driving: Dyno results:
So, you have just seen, and heard the performance, the only thing to do now is feel it! Pre order from the link below, or give us a call so we can help you make tomorrow’s performance today!

Preorder link: Livernois Motorsports

Phone Number: 313-561-5500

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The only 10R80 equipped Ford I've driven that has decent tuning from the factory is the Expedition.
I have not driven one of those, but I will say I did not think the newer 21 mustang I test drove was that bad out of the factory, I still prefer my 6R80 though....but the 10r80 can do some crazy things

Users who are viewing this thread