Livernois Motorsports EcoBoost Mustang 1/4 Mile Update 11/2/14

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We tried to update the thread title on the other thread, but were unsuccessful.

While others are only showing you dyno runs, gauges, or "coming soon" propaganda, we are out doing what we do best. Setting records and amazing people with the results we can achieve with the EcoBoost family of engines., Not only did we run an impressive 12.6 1/4 mile time earlier in the week on 20" wheels and tires, making it the fastest tune only EcoBoost Mustang in the country, we decided to see what some light weight wheels and tires would do. With a 17" race wheel and tire combo, along with removing the front seat, we were able to run a 12.1 1/4 mile time. This easily makes it the quickest EcoBoost Mustang on the planet.

We are just getting started with this platform, so keep a look out for more world records from Livernois Motorsports and Engineering!

Worlds_fastest_EB_mustang_zps0b4de134.jpg

EB_Mustang_BnL_zpsa2e15636.jpg

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Wow. That's awsome. Almost in 11s with tires an weight removed

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
WTF??!! Changing the tires and removing the seat made a big difference. Wow!!

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So we can assume the weight gain in the 2015s was the passenger seat? Lol

Awesome work guys. So literally just a tune only?

LOL

Yes, as mentioned above tune, 17" slicks and skinnies, and removed passenger seat are the only mods.

A gentleman from another forum was at the track and looking it over well. He posted "I'm at Milan now with a group of guys from Ohio and Livernois is at the track. Nice group of guys! They changed wheels and tires and went 12.19 @ 112 just now. I checked the exhaust and under the hood to see if it had a CAI but it has a stock air box and full factory exhaust. Impressive!!!"

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Great job! I'm not surprised, with the horsepower of a stock GT but more torque (especially down low) and less weight! This car has a 6r80 doesn't it?

Judd659

LSX GOD
Established Member
i wanna see it with a cold air intake and catback!

my guess is 11.84 @ 114.7 (assuming this is with the same setup as the 12.1 pass)

then i wanna see it with full exhaust (downpipe + midpipe and catback) and a bigger FMIC lol

no clue what it would run with full bolt ons but im anxious to see

id be willing to bet with FMIC full exhaust, intake, tune we will see 350-370ish out of those lil guys! possibly 400's??? i really want one now lol

ctgreddy

Established Member
I was insanely impressed with this car. The thing leaves so smooth but yet it's cutting 1.6 60's. Plus it's so weird going this fast in something you can barely hear running!

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
I was at Milan today and got to see this car make a pass... Very impressive with the power from such a small motor & tiny turbo. Chit chatted for a bit, seemed like a couple nice guys. Good luck with your build & I'm looking forward to seeing how much power you guys can ring out of it!

Track wasn't hooking for me... I spun on 3 passes

Users who are viewing this thread