Livernois Motorsports EcoBoost F150 Tuner

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I swore I posted this before, but must have been "slacking". In the short time this has been available to the public, we're proud to say it's been a great selling product!

Everything we learned from previous EcoBoost platforms was used in the development of the truck tune. We purchased an EcoBoost F150 as soon as they were available and started working on it immediately. To date we have over 100 dyno pulls and a lot of street miles logging our own shop truck.

Peak gains with our 93 octane tune and no other mods were 69 RWHP and 88 RWTQ. Notice though up top, gains are much more. (I left the cursor on the graph so you can see the gains. Around 104 RWHP / 114 RWTQ).

ecoboostf150.jpg

The 87 Octane Dyno Graph cam be seen below:

ecoboostf15087.jpg

Some customers asked why it lost power down low, but the run was actually started later and it may have appeared to have lost power, but I can assure you, it did not. There is another 87 octane graph below to show this.

87octtruck2.jpg

The F150 device can be found on our site here

The device features:
  • Custom tuning via Livernois Motorsports (Device stores 2 files. Stock + 1 Custom Tune. Additional files available via web updater)
  • Multiple stages for increased horsepower & torque
  • Dyno proven air/fuel adjustments
  • Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness
  • Enhanced throttle response
  • Available for multiple fuel octane levels
  • Tow specific tunes
  • Removed top speed limiter
  • Read/Clear (DTC) Codes
  • Tire Size Adjustments

93 Octane Dyno/Street

[youtube_browser]GKMJqjkmXng[/youtube_browser]

87 Octane Dyno

[youtube_browser]7JxoeXUw9iM[/youtube_browser]

Livernois (93) Tuned EcoBoost F150 vs. Stock EcoBoost F150

[youtube_browser]PqE86s5Mk3w[/youtube_browser]

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
does it void warranty?

To be honest, the days of being able to return a vehicle to stock and no one be the wiser are probably gone for good. As computers increase in capability, so do the memories of those computers. I would say the best advice is to be open, and honest with your dealership. You would be surprised what I have seen get warrantied when the truth is out there ahead of time. I am not saying Ford will for sure honor anything, but just go into it knowing these are the risks but this is where our experience is paramount.

-Rick

turbov6joe

Defensor Fortis
Established Member
To be honest, the days of being able to return a vehicle to stock and no one be the wiser are probably gone for good. As computers increase in capability, so do the memories of those computers. I would say the best advice is to be open, and honest with your dealership. You would be surprised what I have seen get warrantied when the truth is out there ahead of time. I am not saying Ford will for sure honor anything, but just go into it knowing these are the risks but this is where our experience is paramount.

-Rick

That would be a no unless your in the pocket of the service manager. The computers today are so much more advanced then just a few years ago, and it's nearly impossible not to leave a fingertprint in the program with a tuner. If the dealer wants to prove you had a programmer, then they will find it....it's just that easy. Pay to play....:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread