Livernois Motorsports 600 RWHP NA Coyote

twistedneck

Established Member
Loving this engine build! Quick question, would I have to stick with the tall ring lands even if my intention is to never run forced induction? Thinking about an alternate piston that would be more like the Mahle Boss design but with more dome.

One more thing, if I request it can you keep the piston jets in place? I know that's not the norm. Thanks very much for sharing.

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Loving this engine build! Quick question, would I have to stick with the tall ring lands even if my intention is to never run forced induction? Thinking about an alternate piston that would be more like the Mahle Boss design but with more dome.

One more thing, if I request it can you keep the piston jets in place? I know that's not the norm. Thanks very much for sharing.

That article has images from several builds in it. Our N/A piston has the rings up higher than the power adder ones.
We have a super light strong inboard design piston for those applications.
The squirters are normally removed due to the beefier conn rods being in the way.
Depending on the profile of the rod that gets used would determine if we could keep them or not

Users who are viewing this thread