Livernois Modded SHO sets new Gen IV Record

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Today, a great customer of ours took his 2010 SHO to the track.

Performance mods are:

CAI
Corsa Exhaust
Alky-Controls Methanol Kit
Livernois Motorsports Dyno Tune

The best pass was 12.38 @ 110 mph

He also ran 12.39 and a slew of 12.40's

f5178f16.jpg

9e4a7ccf.jpg

-Rick

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Quicker yet....

a01fa922.jpg

-Rick

Ridiculous.:rockon:

Rick, I bought a GTO. Do you tune those? I have to put a trans in it, a month of ownership and it won't go into 3rd/4th. But will get that fixed and have already gotten a used Volant intake and will do catback and tune. Looking for a good tuner and I'm happy with what you have done with the wife's SHO.:beer:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
What boost is it running? I am assuming its above 15 with an upgraded fuel system?

I don't know how much boost it's pushing, but these are the mods in the first post with nothing changed since then, just cooler air.

CAI
Corsa Exhaust

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I don't know how much boost it's pushing, but these are the mods in the first post with nothing changed since then, just cooler air.

CAI
Corsa Exhaust

Boost is increased minimally over stock (1.5-2 lbs.) and no fuel system upgrades. There is nothing available to upgrade the DI fuel system.

-Rick

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Boost is increased minimally over stock (1.5-2 lbs.) and no fuel system upgrades. There is nothing available to upgrade the DI fuel system.

-Rick

That's what I figured from your first post. How is the stock fuel system holding up? How far can it be pushed?

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
That's what I figured from your first post. How is the stock fuel system holding up? How far can it be pushed?

We have a few customers that want to do some experimenting with modifying the stock turbos, but in my opinion the stock turbos are a limitation and there probably isn't much left in the fuel system currently.

-Rick

lightningmanny

Established Member
nice numbers..........what cia are u running also the alky kit is 100% meth.........

and any dyno numbers with full mods

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
nice numbers..........what cia are u running also the alky kit is 100% meth.........

and any dyno numbers with full mods

Thanks!

It has a Hennessey CAI, because it was the only one available at the time. We now use the Airaid. It's about $1,000 cheaper and makes the same power.

This is 100% meth and dyno numbers were 377 WHP / 415 WTQ

-Rick

Users who are viewing this thread