Livernois 2015 EcoBoost in the 11's - Video

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
but, but, but, but, but it doesn't sound like a mustang!!!!!

nice job guys! love seeing the EB set records.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
but it does sound like a mustang, cause it is a mustang. It's just redefining what a mustang can sound like ;)

it was meant as a jab at the dozens of cavemen that room this board. I'm a EB guy all the way through. if i didn't have a SHO already id be looking into a EB 15.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Man you can still tell there's so much corked up in there with the exhaust( still sounding rather game and mild with stock DO and cats). I really look forward to what you guys do when all said and done. Great job!

Budwise

Track Addict
Established Member
I imagine if you're not already past the safe limits of this motor/turbo you're getting pretty close. I'm curious as to when it will go 'pop', keep up the good work!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I imagine if you're not already past the safe limits of this motor/turbo you're getting pretty close. I'm curious as to when it will go 'pop', keep up the good work!

No way! My bet is 500+hp on the motor but the fuel is going to be the obstacle. If I recall it's more common for these 4 cylinders to come pretty solidly built from the factory, and especially these Ecoboost motors because they are already pushing boost.

Last edited:

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
When you get this little auto 4 banger into the 10's, and sell the package...I am heading down to my dealer to order one and I am dumping my 2012 GT. I so want a turbo 10 second daily with an auto.

Keep plugging away, you are already as fast as my GT and it took more for me to get it there than it took you. What will happen with more turbo, more efficient intercooling and a converter?

Very exciting!

Mike

Livernois Motorsports

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Just curious what the cost is for the consumer to get the EB into the 11's?

Like with most setups, it depends on the pieces and parts to get there. Wheels are the biggest cost variance as there are going to be wheels that are $700 for a complete set, and wheels that are $3500 for a complete set. Truthfully, if you looks at that though, this car just needed our tune, and race gas. The rest of it are either free mods (weight removal) or just the wheels/tires.

MR.SVT

Established Member
Makes me want to buy an Ecoboost so I can relive my love for the SVO Mustang back in the day....I would be happy with mid 12's on the street....daily driver and automatic.....

ECOSTANG

Established Member
EB has a great base to build on. Think there's a lot left on the table with the tunes.
For 11 sec 1/4 it has a very low MPH @ 106, that kinda time reflects a car that's more a low/mid 13sec car. Time is all in the 60ty mark.

Last edited:

Anthony K

Established Member
Hopefully the weather holds out Saturday and dan will have the Livernois ecoboist car at their FREE customer appreciation track day!

04svtsnke

Established Member
EB has a great base to build on. Think there's a lot left on the table with the tunes.
For 11 sec 1/4 it has a very low MPH @ 106, that kinda time reflects a car that's more a low/mid 13sec car. Time is all in the 60ty mark.

It needs a bigger turbo so bad.

superblur

Established Member

MPH was 115.

106 was at the 1000 ft mark not 1/4 mile

Users who are viewing this thread