Livernois 2011 Mustang CAI/Tune Results

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Those numbers are unbelievable. 430rwhp with an intake, tune and mufflers? :eek:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I'd more focus on the 40rwhp before/after difference than the absolute number.

True, but UPR also recently put down 445rwhp with bolt-ons, (full exhaust, intake, tune) and Evolution made 430rwhp+ as well. Strictly has kept their N/A numbers secret, but made 656rwhp through a TH400 and the stock longblock with nitrous. N/A I'm sure their numbers were fairly stout as well.

A lot higher than what I was expecting. That's all.

Erick

Established Member
Thats' impressive considering Evolution made 435rwhp with 3" exhaust & LT's
Originally Posted by Evolution Performance
On a Manual Car with 3.31 Gears you will make 435RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
On a Manual Car with 3.73 Gears you will make 426RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
On a Auto Car with 3.15 Gears you will make 410RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
On a Auto Car with 4.10 Gears you will make 395RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
Evolution Performance, Inc. - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L Custom Tuning and Power Packages! - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I'd more focus on the 40rwhp before/after difference than the absolute number.

Steeda claims 44 RWHP from the CAI and tune and I myself, found it hard to believe until I saw it today.

Our auto shop car has headers, catted midpipe, catback and tune now. We are going to add a CAI, so I should have this data soon.

-Rick

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Thats' impressive considering Evolution made 435rwhp with 3" exhaust & LT's
Originally Posted by Evolution Performance
On a Manual Car with 3.31 Gears you will make 435RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
On a Manual Car with 3.73 Gears you will make 426RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
On a Auto Car with 3.15 Gears you will make 410RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
On a Auto Car with 4.10 Gears you will make 395RWHP with Intake, Tune, Longtube Headers, 3" Exhaust
Evolution Performance, Inc. - 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L Custom Tuning and Power Packages! - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forums

IIRC, Evo has a Mustang Dyno.

-Rick

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Rick can you give us an update on your testing of the 11 5.0?

I thought I read a thread from you stating you were making 42x rwhp with sw long tubes, cat back and tune. Now you have a you have another mustang making 435rwhp with just intake, and tune?

Do the 5.0 mustangs really have that much variance between each one?

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Rick can you give us an update on your testing of the 11 5.0?

I thought I read a thread from you stating you were making 42x rwhp with sw long tubes, cat back and tune. Now you have a you have another mustang making 435rwhp with just intake, and tune?

Do the 5.0 mustangs really have that much variance between each one?

I'm pretty sure the long tube car was their shop car, which is an auto.

Users who are viewing this thread