Little project...

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
Got tired of looking at the white underbelly of our Sunpass/toll transponder. Taped up the numbers we need to reload it, took off the suction cups and painted these suckers flat black!
They blend in a lot better now and do not stick out like a sore thumb anymore!

Before:

IMG_9213-XL.jpg

IMG_9211-XL.jpg

IMG_9212-XL.jpg

After:

IMG_9223-XL.jpg

IMG_9224-XL.jpg

IMG_9225-XL.jpg

Before:

IMG_9214-XL.jpg

IMG_9216-XL.jpg

IMG_9217-XL.jpg

After:

IMG_9220-XL.jpg

IMG_9221-XL.jpg

IMG_9222-XL.jpg

IMG_9218-XL.jpg

IMG_9219-XL.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I did the same a while back. I used plastidip.
I'd probably do the same thing. Question. Do the transponders have to be returned if you cancel your account? I'd like to do similar with my EZ-Drive-MA transponder and my wife's, but I don't use mine much and might turn it in if I have to. I'm thinking they might charge me if the case is painted. Which is why wrapping is intriguing.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'd probably do the same thing. Question. Do the transponders have to be returned if you cancel your account? I'd like to do similar with my EZ-Drive-MA transponder and my wife's, but I don't use mine much and might turn it in if I have to. I'm thinking they might charge me if the case is painted. Which is why wrapping is intriguing.

Yes, the MA responders need to be returned. This is why I use plastidip.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just return it, our geniuses in MA haven’t figured out a way to bill states that aren’t reciprocal toll collectors. You’ll be good till you guys reenact tolls in CT
I don't use it that often. Really only when we vacation in Maine or go to Boston a couple of times a year.

Users who are viewing this thread