Little PC help

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
I let someone use my computer while i was at church, and when i got home i noticed my ctrl+alt+delete options had been messed up. I have no idea how to get the screen back to normal, but this is what it looks like now:
untitled7lf.jpg

Any help would be awesome. Its freaking me out so much im debating reinstalling windows again(if i could even find my cd).

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
when you say "screen back to normal" ...what exactly do you mean? I noticed that the top menu bar is missing and from the looks of everything in the processes list, it all 'seems' legit. Can you clarify what it is you want help with? :beer:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
speedofsound said:
when you say "screen back to normal" ...what exactly do you mean? I noticed that the top menu bar is missing and from the looks of everything in the processes list, it all 'seems' legit. Can you clarify what it is you want help with? :beer:
thats whats missing. I dont have the menu options, or the other options bar anymore. Ive restarted and system restored.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
WHITESVTCOBRA said:
hahhaha, just double click the outer ring and your menu will pop up...
lmao, im such a noob. he only thing i didnt do. Thanks a bunch, that was stupid of me. :thumbsup:

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
svtcobras said:
AOL is for newbies and kids .
well ive had aol since windows 3.1. I dont use it to connect to the net anymore of course, but i dont have any realy reason to get rid of it. Ive used it as my primary email for over 10 years.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Venix said:
well ive had aol since windows 3.1. I dont use it to connect to the net anymore of course, but i dont have any realy reason to get rid of it. Ive used it as my primary email for over 10 years.

:eek: good to see the "problem" is fixed :-D I always hate it when its an easy fix like that.

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
svtcobras said:
AOL is for newbies and kids .

what he said. AOL is a waste of money & is the easiest to crack the screennames.
I was on AOL from 95-03 & was also a tech help rep for them.

Like that old site Lenshell.com says, AOL, so easy to crack, no wonder it's #1.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
jamz said:
what he said. AOL is a waste of money & is the easiest to crack the screennames.
I was on AOL from 95-03 & was also a tech help rep for them.

Like that old site Lenshell.com says, AOL, so easy to crack, no wonder it's #1.
well until aol goes out of business ill be with them. I could care less about the service, I use the email address.

Users who are viewing this thread