Like New Kenne Bell 2.8LC POLISHED Complete Kit

thebuffalo11

Established Member
I buy and sell supercharger kits and parts, flip them for profit. I have good connections with shops on west coast and have alot of mustang friends i buy their parts.. been doing it for 2-3 years on this forums
. Look at my history, I've sold prolly 10 TVS'S and a handful of kenne bells along with other misc parts.. neve had problems with a customer. I'm sure they would vouch for me. Infact I have a 5.0 KB kit for sale right now on this forum (coyote parts for sale), although I just got an offer on ebay I'm prolly going to accept.. I just sold a TVS to a customer just a few weeks ago on here and he left I trader rating for me.. im legit guys. Don't be skeptical. Lol. I posted this kit from my phone and didn't have pics, so I just Google the closest pics to it. Your intake came up so I used the pic. Looks exactly like the intake included..

The pulley was for my personal car 08 GT500 w/ trinity TVS. Installed already. And i sold the puller I purchased from a different member recently also. Look at all the threads I've had in the market selling stuff.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I buy and sell supercharger kits and parts, flip them for profit. I have good connections with shops on west coast and have alot of mustang friends i buy their parts.. been doing it for 2-3 years on this forums
. Look at my history, I've sold prolly 10 TVS'S and a handful of kenne bells along with other misc parts.. neve had problems with a customer. I'm sure they would vouch for me. Infact I have a 5.0 KB kit for sale right now on this forum (coyote parts for sale), although I just got an offer on ebay I'm prolly going to accept.. I just sold a TVS to a customer just a few weeks ago on here and he left I trader rating for me.. im legit guys. Don't be skeptical. Lol. I posted this kit from my phone and didn't have pics, so I just Google the closest pics to it. Your intake came up so I used the pic. Looks exactly like the intake included..

The pulley was for my personal car 08 GT500 w/ trinity TVS. Installed already. And i sold the puller I purchased from a different member recently also. Look at all the threads I've had in the market selling stuff.

Ah, so all you use the forum for is to buy and sell. Got it
And then can't take time to take you own pics. Got it also.

xxkazp3rxx

Established Member
I can only speak for myself, but, if I was spending $4,000 on a car part; I'd want to see the actual picture of the actual unit I was getting...

but, that's just me....

thebuffalo11

Established Member
Ah, so all you use the forum for is to buy and sell. Got it
And then can't take time to take you own pics. Got it also.

Anything I buy on here is for my personal car. I purchased multiple items.. I just so happen to sell other items on here too.. I also use the tech forums just like normal members do.. I'll take down and repost with actual pics. Thanks for the input.. never had an issue before..

Users who are viewing this thread