Like new 17x7 Dark Stars for sale!!! Direct drill with lugs!!!

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
As title says I'm taking off my almost new 17x7 Dark Stars tomorrow...replacing with Weld RT-S fronts. These are GREAT for a daily driver/weekend track car. You can run a nice, light 215 or 225 radial tire on these and drive around town without having to worry about hitting a bump wrong or driving in the rain! I'll do $450 shipped (depending on where I'm shipping to). My loss is your gain!

Look awesome on the car...
971174_10104330946305733_148285264_n.jpg

Here you can see how nice the 225/55/17 Dunlop Sport Maxx RT's fit on them...
1489002_10104330946455433_1692369017_n.jpg

Last edited:

calebnumber3

Established Member
Do these use the same lugs and washers as a unilug? I have unilug Darkstars 17x4 but want something more street friendly. Do you think a 235 would fit on these?

NTXRockr

Established Member
So no tires? $500 shipped is more than you can buy them new for (beefcake sells new $449 shipped per pair). If they have tires, I'll take them...I'm in Pensacola, is that anywhere near you to save you the shipping?

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
So no tires? $500 shipped is more than you can buy them new for (beefcake sells new $449 shipped per pair). If they have tires, I'll take them...I'm in Pensacola, is that anywhere near you to save you the shipping?

Funny you mention Beefcake because I purchased these NEW from him for $576 as is advertised on his website. Go take a look. So either I got a shitty deal or I paid what he actually sells them for as advertised on his site for RIMS only. Thanks

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Do these use the same lugs and washers as a unilug? I have unilug Darkstars 17x4 but want something more street friendly. Do you think a 235 would fit on these?

Use different lugs/washers but I am including them in the deal with the wheels. I do think 235's will fit, just a little bulge in the sidewalls.

NTXRockr

Established Member
Funny you mention Beefcake because I purchased these NEW from him for $576 as is advertised on his website. Go take a look. So either I got a shitty deal or I paid what he actually sells them for as advertised on his site for RIMS only. Thanks

Not trying to start something with you, but I'd already bought one set of these from him and was looking for a second set. Price I paid was $469 a pair, sorry I was $20 off... image.jpg

From when I bought them back around thanksgiving. Prices actually have come down since then as I've seen all four wheels listed for under $600, go figure. Website price isn't always the lowest price remember...anyway, just trying to help you out. I'm still interested if you're open for offers

Last edited:

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Not trying to start something with you, but I'd already bought one set of these from him and was looking for a second set. Price I paid was $469 a pair, sorry I was $20 off... View attachment 15635

From when I bought them back around thanksgiving. Prices actually have come down since then as I've seen all four wheels listed for under $600, go figure. Website price isn't always the lowest price remember...anyway, just trying to help you out. I'm still interested if you're open for offers

I really don't care what you paid for them or what anyone else paid for them. I know what I personally paid for them, which at the time I expected to be the best price he could offer seeing as I called him personally on his phone to make the purchase, not through his website. So, anyways shoot me a PM with your offer for the wheels and I'll see what I can do. THANKS

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
Hey NTXRockr where's the PM with your offer? Also, please tell me where you can buy (2) new dark stars in 17x7 RIGHT NOW at this time for $469 for the PAIR??? I see that deal you showed me was for a LIMITED time only. So for the sake of apples to apples comparisons show me where I get them now for that price and I might think of lowering my own price for these almost new dark stars. THANKS

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
I just thought I would throw a bump in. I see these wheels on fivepointomg's car every day at work. They are immaculate and as described.

Last edited:

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
I just thought I would through a bump in. I see these wheels on fivepointomg's car every day at work. They are immaculate and as described.

Thanks Jeff...Missed you today at work. Hopefully have the Welds on so you can see them Friday.:beer:

NTXRockr

Established Member
Sorry, missed the comments above. This was when I bought some last year, but the deals are still available if you call direct. In fact I've seen complete 17/15 sets for under $600 polished and $700 darkstars. That being said, if you have the lugs and rings included I'll do $400 shipped...I can get the 15x10s for under $300 to match

Users who are viewing this thread