Like A Rock

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
That's a great song. I used to deliver pizza to Bob back 30 years ago in Bloomfield Hills , MI. He was a good tipper and really nice guy. I remember the hallway in his house right as you walk in the door had all his gold records lining the walls.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band! 'Like A Rock' is one hell of a great song. I've loved his music going back as far as 1969 when he was the Bob Seger System. I loved "Ramblin' Gamblin' Man". Unique, grass roots voice and songs. One of the very BEST singers/composers in my opinion. This one is such a class. Love the guitar riffs, too.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Silverado Night.jpg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Sold the Tunderp for $8k got a 2500 4x4 for reasonable but stupid Covid money.

6" CST and I installed some Rancho 9ks I painted retro white. It's a 6.0 so nothing special. Don't need to be spending $30k on a diesel Cateye for a daily. I'll get some 37's and Deavers eventually.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Super clean, super fun..but EVERYONE thinks it's Dirtymax and gets all disappointed when I say it's a 6L.

Feels like owning a V6 Fobra

Idiots. The dmax is a great motor from that generation, but that 6.0 is venerable in its own right. Tough as nails, sounds great, retarded amount of aftermarket support. Win.

scott_0

Established Member
I grew up on Bob Seger, my oldest sister was the biggest fan, so she’d have his stuff playing non stop lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread