LightningFest 7

Canadian_Bacon

Armchair Athlete
Established Member
Took place in Kansas City, Missouri. Took 20 Hours to get there and 20 hours to get back. It was completely worth it. I ran the truck down the 1/4 mile a total of 15 times and the best time I got was a 13.97. There was a Truck show on Sunday and I got 3rd in my Class!

There are some Videos but I will have to wait till I get a chance at home to upload them. My work Comp isn't cooperating with me.

100_0457.gif

100_0452.gif

100_0448.gif

100_0435.gif

More Pictures:
Pictures by Canadian_Bakon - Photobucket

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
Man I wish I could of made it out there! Had to freakin work. Dude I work with got to make it out there. Said there was a lot of nice trucks out there. Looks like there was. I'm so gonna powder coat my '01's wheels black like the one in the pic. Love it!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, the Lightning in that first photo is surely not taking any prisoners. Man, what did that bad boy run in the 1/4?

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
I read your post and saw you ran a 13.97, scrolled down, saw the first pic and was like WTF?!? is this dude kidding... lol!! :lol1:

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I can't believe I missed this again!!!! Great pictures and hopefully I will make it one of these days!

Users who are viewing this thread