Lightning vs GSXR 600

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Lightning-vs-GSXR-600_176331.htm"]Lightning vs GSXR 600- Video[/ame]

The bike put about 5 cars on me next time it will not be 82deg. outside and heat soaked but we had fun:rockon:

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
I hope the guy in the Lightning wasn't hoping for much against a bike. Lightnings are sick though

big nasty

02 True Blue
Established Member
I hope the guy in the Lightning wasn't hoping for much against a bike. Lightnings are sick though
I wasnt hoping for anything my friend & I wanted to run so we lined them up. He did go out and beat a GSXR 1000 that night the guy needed to take some more riding lessons he wanted to know what was done to the bike . . .LOL

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
The point is, he wasn't afraid to get out there and race the damn bike. Too many douchebags get hung up on dyno numbers and "i already know who would win". That takes away from the actual fun of getting out there and racing. Drag racing is supposed to be fun. :beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
You drive your truck and I'll ride your Busa and we'll see about that!! ;-)

Either way, it's a win-win situation for you!!

Well, the Busa is stock (for now) and will go 9.9's, maybe a little faster with a good rider. My truck should demolish that lol.

But you're right, it's a win-win! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread