Lightning to Harley F-150 Mods?

bluoval

I am looking to purchase a 2002 Harley Davidson F-150 in a few months and I have been looking at different mods that I want to make. The reason that I post in here is these trucks share the same great power plant that the Lightnings do so I figured I would come to the experts. My list of planned mods goes something like this:

Upgrade pulley to the stock Lightning pulley unless someone knows a better combo!
JDM computer chip
JDM Boost By pass valve
Dual Pillar mount guages (boost & fuel pressure)
Some sort of muffler swap either Spintech or whatever gives me the sound I want.

The problem is that all of these parts are made for the Lightning. I am assuming that since the trucks have the same engine they would have the same computer control unit or no? I have found no part that is specifically made for the Harley so I am wondering if I should just assume Lightning parts are the same and interchangeable between the two?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Welcome to SVTPerformance. Call JDM @ 732-780-0770 for your parts. The cat back exhaust is different B/C the Lightning has a side exit exhaust forward of the rear tire. We need some pics when you get it. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread