Lightning Jump Seat

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Has anyone seen a 94/95 Lightning jump/buddy seat for sale anywhere? My father's mid-94 production Lightning is console equipped, and I'd really like to get him one for Christmas. I'm kinda having a hard time locating one.

Any info would help. Thanks. :beer:

Oh, and here is a picture of his stock (5x,000 mile) '94 just so this thread isn't too lame.
DSCN57621.jpg

sjdavis

Established Member
That's a rough one. They pop up every once in a while on flea-bay but be prepared to pay big $$$. Another option is getting one out of the junk yard from a regular F-150 and throwing it in. The fabric won't match but you can then keep an eye out for lightning specific fabric which also shows up every now and then. Also check here:

The National Lightning Owners Club

Do a seach for center jumpseat and read away. Lots of people want one but be patient and presistant you'll come across one sooner or later. Hope this helps. :beer:

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Thanks. That does help. I had a feeling that seat would start becoming a hot item. Looks like I'll just have to wait around for one to pop up.

lobo1117

ThunderHead 94 SVT Bronco
Established Member
If you should find an orig in good shape, be prepared
to spend around $550 plus shipping.. good luck

beyondspexj

few guys snatch one out of a dodge. downside to that is there are no cup holders.

mine came from a standard f150 but i need to move the driver and passenger seat out a tad so it wont be so snug.

Users who are viewing this thread